Wednesday, August 12, 2009

RSS feader

Plowing my way through all the technology grammar and requirements has been a struggle. According to Prensky (2001) I am truly a Digital Immigrant and this has not helped me in any shape or form. Primarily I have needed to overcome a fear of the unknown and more importantly a fear that I could stuff this up in a more than ginormous way, that I could ruin my computer at home and make everyones day a bad one. Slow and steady is surely going to win me the race.....I really need to change my Voki as it looks like a lady of night (apparently..LOL) and make another more interesting on. Even that is a challenge but I am really excited by it now that things are becoming clearer.

Like the opening title of my blog....what a learning journey!!

Cheers, Tania.


Prensky, M. (2001). On the horizon: Digital natives digital immigrants. University Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment